This recipe is
- Very fast
- One dish
It is based on a dish that I have ordered in restaurants in New Hampshire. I’ve adapted it for ease of preparation and left out any cream sauce for use with the South Beach diet.
- Preparation time: 2 minutes
- Cook time 5 minutes
- Serves 1
- 4 to 6 strips of pre-cooked frozen chicken breast
- 1/2 can of artichoke hearts
- 8 to 10 frozen broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Place the chicken and artichoke mixed in the center of a microwavable plate. Arrange the broccoli around the edge. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes until everything is hot. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top. Microwave on high for another minute until the cheese is melted.